- Participate in the promotion of wholesale, retail business and e-trade in line with Vision 2030, the medium term plan and the parent Ministry's Strategic Plan.
- Promote the development of SMEs markets, expansion and diversifications of trade in line with the Government Policy.
- Partner with other key players to avail relevant products/input for the agricultural sector.
- Improve and strengthen supply chain and distribution systems for both the formal and informal sector.
- Stabilize consumer commodity prices by ensuring balance in supply and demand through availability of stocks/goods in the country.
- To be a Procurement Agent for the Government and general public at a minimum fee.
- Participate in distribution of goods and services in special economic zones.
Our Objectives Are
- Diversify into the export market by 2011
- Enhance Human Resources policies and management systems
- Ensure efficient and effective utilisation of financial and non-financial resources
- Review and enhance institutional support service
Our Core Values Are
- Customer Orientation
- Team Work